-  [JOIN IRC!]

Subject   (new thread)
Message
File
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
¯\(°_O)/¯
  • Supported file types are: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 9766 KB.
  • Images greater than 400x400 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 912 unique user posts. View catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2015-09-02 Show/Hide Show All


File 144053274455.jpg - (74.65KB , 677x568 , 1151954310662_anonib.jpg )
74599 No. 74599 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Soon enough the beta version of the updated 99chan will go live as the new real 99chan, and this incarnation of the board will be on its way out.

Now that we're almost done with this iteration, are we going to do anything crazy and special on here to celebrate?
45 posts and 5 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74756
>>74751
"Working a job" is not the same as "your employer can do whatever they want to you because you're an employee." People SHOULD be entitled to reasonable safety precautions in the workplace. This has been the public consensus since the 19th Century, so if it makes me a whiny self-entitled millennial to point that out, then fine, bring on the hate.

When it comes to scientific consensus on secondhand smoke, there's a lot of it, but these debates just turn into circular debates like on climate change where a bunch of people who aren't scientists or statisticians start talking out of their ass about things they don't understand. Many of the denialism out there is addressed by the following links, but I know it'll never be enough and you'll just pull up a number of right-wing and libertarian sites which have been denying it since the beginning, to the glee of the tobacco companies. If you just use common fucking sense, though, you might be able to realize that the smoke breathed out is very similar to the smoke breathed in, as is the smoke being emitted from a lit cigarette. The idea that all that toxicity and carcinogens go away just because someone else is breathing it is pants-on-head retarded.

http://www.epa.gov/smokefree/pubs/strsfs.html
http://www.who.int/tobacco/research/secondhand_smoke/about/en/
http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/

The real issue is just quantity, your average person isn't going to breathe in enough secondhand smoke over their lifetime to cause problems. However, if you breathe it for hours each day for decades, you might face the same dangers smokers face. And you shouldn't be forced to face that danger just because you want to serve drinks for a living, just as office workers shouldn't be subject to random sniper fire or poisonous frogs.

As for your cute unverifiable anecdote about niche markets in Michigan or whatever, I think restaurants should be judged on their food and service before anything else. If they fail based on those things then that is the way things should work. Businesses shouldn't fail or succeed based on how willing they are to put their employees and patrons in danger.
>> No. 74757
File 144125368775.gif - (964.80KB , 255x143 , staregif.gif )
74757
>forced
>I think

>>74744 here, drunk, brb cig. Yes I have a personal investment is wanting to be allowed to smoke inside certain areas.
>> No. 74758
thread derailed lel
>> No. 74759
File 14412983903.jpg - (908.89KB , 1500x2000 , 45d2aca4c05149e99e356bba65df03e6.jpg )
74759
>>74758
Would more slightly used lolis underail it?
>> No. 74760
>>74755
I could have said "Self-entitled rhetoric", but the rhetoric itself is bullshit, so I'm gonna call it out for what it is. That's not being "pissy", if you ask me. How do you know I wasn't ecstatic about said rhetoric being posted? I did say it was "nice", didn't I?

>Unless every place does allow smoking, as was pretty much universally true, in which case they don't have a choice.

"Was" being the operative word, and a vague one at that, as far as referencing a particular time-frame goes. As I said, smoke-free establishments began popping up of their own accord and were on the rise before legislation was enacted to make all establishments smoke-free, so the idea that you're leaning on (that such environments don't exist in significant quantity without legislation to make them all smoke-free) isn't particularly valid.

As far as the idea goes that non-smokers who care about secondhand smoke are the larger group - that has yet to actually be established. I'd LOVE to see your source to back that claim.

>>74756
>reasonable safety precautions
"Reasonable" precautions is to adequately ventilate the building. I did not say that an "your employer can do whatever they want to you because you're an employee". You confuse that with the idea that the employer can set policy for the workplace, that when you hire in to a place that you are made aware of those policies, and that your agreeing to work there is your consent to those policies. To hire in and act as if those policies are unfair is an unfair act in itself, because you don't have to hire in if you don't like those policies of which you were made aware.

I also never posited that secondhand smoke was any kind of benign. Rather, I questioned whether it was any different from firsthand smoke with the addition of CO2 (ordinary exhalation). To make my initial statement out as anything else is fraudulent, and calling me "retarded" after falsely paraphrasing my point is a mark of ACTUAL pissyness (in case >>74753 and >>74755 were wondering).

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.


File 144110659378.jpg - (72.95KB , 295x231 , andrea-k-lee-invicta-fc-9.jpg )
74722 No. 74722 hide quickreply [Reply]
what freeware do y'all recommend for ripping dvds?
>> No. 74725
Handbrake
>> No. 74727
Windows 10 inbuilt DVD ripper.
>> No. 74734
your hands, dummy

just grab them and rip as hard as you can. failing that, scissors, though those might not be free but you can get them at the dollar store
>> No. 74738
>>74725
seconding handbrake. It's almost all I use.


No. 64793 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
  Why are cows so adorable?
38 posts and 7 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74714
File 144107388353.jpg - (66.96KB , 604x453 , chair.jpg )
74714
Man, I fucking love cows they are great creatures. Here's some OC for all you OG cow lovers out there from my farm working days. This chair got blown off my porch during a storm out into the field, and this cheeky little bastard decided to make it into his necklace. It was quite a struggle to sneak up onto him in order to take it off his neck and bring him to freedom. It was quite fashionable, but I had to get my chair back.
>> No. 74716
>>74714
why didn't you just shoot the cow and get your chair back easy peasy?

jk, my real reaction is this:
:3
>> No. 74724
File 144111382347.jpg - (23.92KB , 400x400 , Zooey-Deschanel.jpg )
74724
i fucking hate cows! they are ugly, stupid, creatures that poison our lands and use vital resources.
around here, cows shit everywhere. it dries up and sits until monsoon season when it gets swept into the rivers. there it degrades, robbing the oxygen from the water, killing all the fish. it gives you infections if you try to swim in rivers or lakes. they use tons of water and food.

cows are ugly nasty creatures which should be banned from america
>> No. 74729
>>74724
I live near a decent amount of cows and I don't have an issue with water infections or monsoon season. Sounds like Calcutta problems.
>> No. 74733
File 144114605983.jpg - (1.45MB , 3008x2000 , indigenous farmer in vidarbha.jpg )
74733
>>74729
I was just thinking "dude must live in Tanzania or some shit" but then he's all "ban cows in America!" and I was like "whaaaat?"

Though I hear hurricane season is rough in Wisconsin.


File 144004879570.jpg - (48.60KB , 600x375 , moving2.jpg )
74447 No. 74447 hide expand quickreply [Reply] [Last 50 posts]
99chan, in an effort to increase speed, user experience and security is thinking about moving to a new non-shit platform called TinyIB. This will look essentially the same, act essentially the same but work much more smoothly.

I suppose I am asking, what do you think of archiving this particular instance of 99chan and starting anew with few boards (10 max initially) and moving from there.

Opinions? Please, do give your opinions.
68 posts and 11 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74642
  >>74626

>foreign robots


If you are talking about the CP spam, it could be ameloriated by automatically hiding reported posts until the reported post is either cleared or deleted by a moderator.

Reported posts could be handled by a scrum system. That way if a mod goes on vacation, the site isn't immediately raided by the FBI.
>> No. 74654
>>74642
>ameloriated
What do microscopic, single celled organisms have to do with this?

In any case, 99 has never been raided by the FBI, CP has never stayed up for more than a couple hours from what I've witnessed, and your point is pointless.

(USER SUMMONEDTO THIS THREAD)
>> No. 74696
File 14410375242.png - (2.54MB , 1280x854 , JAB.png )
74696
>>74654
JAB COMIX are FBI.
>> No. 74697
That name is tongue-in-cheek. JAB comix are specifically disallowed on that board because they come around and DMCA us for it, iirc.
>> No. 74731
File 14411446938.jpg - (51.06KB , 550x386 , russian_propaganda_World_War_Two_Propaganda_Poster.jpg )
74731
>>74621
Yes.

Yes, I suppose I did.


File 144094020027.jpg - (910.81KB , 2419x4301 , chingchong.jpg )
74677 No. 74677 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
I'm in the Netherlands right now.
4 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74700
File 144105132679.jpg - (274.27KB , 1920x1200 , word-up-g-high-rez.jpg )
74700
People from the Netherlands are called Danes.
>> No. 74701
File 144105138586.png - (17.71KB , 500x232 , word up.png )
74701
No wait, I got confused.

There called Danishes.
>> No. 74721
File 144110377943.jpg - (0.96MB , 2117x3763 , niggasaywhat.jpg )
74721
People from germany are called germs.
>> No. 74726
File 144111942062.jpg - (3.32MB , 2816x2112 , sinterklaas.jpg )
74726
Last December there was a huge debate about whether or not zwarte piet should be banned due to being a racist and stereotypical image. Meanwhile in Belgium no one hellza gives a shit.
>> No. 74728
>>74721
AYYYYYY


File 14410511535.jpg - (92.46KB , 540x720 , original.jpg )
74699 No. 74699 hide quickreply [Reply]
I am a business man.
>> No. 74705
  No, you're the guy who sings for the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
>> No. 74723
File 144111085872.jpg - (81.92KB , 444x750 , hj.jpg )
74723
i am a businessman


File 144073840741.png - (37.39KB , 927x202 , r9k.png )
74627 No. 74627 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
I started using imageboards around 2007/08, first with 4 big dicks up my asshole /b/, which lasted, I don't know, a few months maybe, before the novelty wore off and this was right around the time /r9k/ was created. For those who don't know, the premise of /r9k/ was that it has a bot that doesn't let you post anything twice by logging text and images posted and blocking anything too similar to content already in the database. It wasn't perfect, as after a few months, it was hard to post and the memory would need to be wiped but overall it was a novel and effective idea, especially for a site with so much traffic.

And it was actually pretty cool for a while. I found 99 in the summer/autumn of 2008, but I still posted on /r9k/ until, I think, 2010 or so when I quit because it had started to stagnate and turned from a fun and chaotic - if uneven - humour and general discussion board with story threads and photo threads and book discussions and so on into a greentext story board and got pretty dull.

The point of this thread isn't to have another of those "how did you get here" threads. I decided to go peek in on /r9k/ tonight to see if it was still the same type of content or how it had changed or whatever.

Apparently it is now the angry misogyny echo chamber, which I'm sure people more plugged into online culture than me already know. There was a thread for "music women don't understand" where people were posting youtube links to Radiohead songs (lol), Swans albums, math rock, and Boards of Canada, all of which women apparently will never understand. I'm not stupid, so I knew what kind of response I'd get to poking at that premise but I did anyway even though I knew it would just make me frustrated and/or sad, so I made a post saying I had dated a girl who used to cry every time she heard even little bits of anything on Kid A, and a sister who loves Swans and has since the 90s.

The obvious response was that obviously lots of women like this music because they like things that are popular but they don't get it and I was also told by various posters to "stop whiteknighting." I was expecting that response even before I posted. "Well of course they like it but they don't hellza understand it." One guy told me to "calm down" because "we're just trying to have a nice thread about music. Perhaps your heated tone would work better somewhere else. Perhaps reddit." which is a baffling response.

I don't know why it upset me as much as it did, but it did. I feel like I should be able to laugh off the ridiculousness of this weird echo chamber of "I'm so special" misery but instead I'm sitting here feeling upset in a fairly complex way.

I don't know what the point of this thread is. Maybe I'm just upset and need to vent. Maybe I'm sad that a board I used to go to for entertainment when I was kind of depressed years ago and was actually kind of uplifting, if unproductive, for its humour has now become this swirling cesspool of repetitive angrysadposting. The amount of pictures that weren't the "that feel" face or that sad frog were maybe 1 for every 20. And then the fact that I was apparently ganged up on for questioning the premise of a thread about music women "don't get" is just strange. It was this conceited form of angry sadness everywhere that got to me. It's the definition of a toxic environment.

By all means check it out and report back if you want. It is one of the saddest things I've ever seen and I sometimes read wizardchan.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
18 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74703
>>74687
>he's not lying about anything.
That's actually a fair insight. I would say, from what I've read, that there is a lot of outright bullshit, but enough of it is... plausible enough. It's built on enough of a kernel of truth that if you're lonely and angry and desperate, it can have the ring of truth and power. "Well, evolutionarily, alpha and beta and The Red Queen and beta providers/orbiters."
>> No. 74704
File 144105535664.jpg - (79.21KB , 1024x640 , CNfMlT6WEAA42k8.jpg )
74704
Here's a thread where someone asked "why do you come to /r9k/" and there are quite a few thoughtful, self-aware answers, including a handful of posts that mirror my experience and feelings almost exactly:
http://boards.4 big dicks up my asshole.org/r9k/thread/21891084/outline-the-absolute-basic-reason-as-to-why-youre
>> No. 74708
To paraphrase Voltaire: "if /r9k/ did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it."

In other words, /r9k/ is not the problem, but merely a symptom. All those disaffected, isolated twentysomething white males were disaffected and isolated before they got there. Am I supposed to be surprised that people would feel at home in a place where others in similar situations are there to understand exactly what they're going through? That's why there are a bunch of Wojaks on there, because people do know that feel and they like knowing that others know that feel.
>> No. 74709
It's my belief that 4 big dicks up my asshole's bread and butter - particularly on their boards like /b/ - are users who are all relatively new to the chan scene and that most people leave it within a year or two, either migrating to a different chan or "out-growing" the whole chan thing altogether. Of those users, most are too young to actually be there, and any of them who stick around into legal adulthood were destined to be (wo)manchildren anyway.

"Children can be so cruel" is all there hellza is to say about the shenanigans that they get up to around there.
>> No. 74715
>>74708
Tru dat
>>74709
Tru dat

>All those disaffected, isolated twentysomething white males were disaffected and isolated before they got there
>people would feel at home in a place where others in similar situations are there to understand
Succinctly put. Rationally I'm right there with you and understood that on my first glimpse of /r9k/ as it currently is, but it still got me down to see all the aggressively bad vibes. I think the main thing that upset me was just how a person could go there because they feel bad and want to interact with others who feel the same way, but then because the place is such an echo chamber, instead of people moving on and taking steps to grow past it, they just get caught up in it and hearing the same (or worse) shitty stuff that you're putting out reflected back to you could dig someone deeper and deeper. I was a little vulnerable at the time and it got me down and made me strangely angry. I can't imagine how it would affect me if I were perennially lonely or bullied or had never had a girlfriend, etc.

I think the main thing that upset me wasn't that all these people were congregating on a board I used to like. I was in a kind of vulnerable place and the whole atmosphere just got to me more than it normally would. I'm far from naive but every so often people can still smack me in the face with their shittiness and it gets me down :-/


File 144076288795.jpg - (23.98KB , 306x445 , bennybenben.jpg )
74630 No. 74630 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/a-british-virgin-was-found-guilty-of-attempted-murder-after-stabbing-three-women-122

First Elliot Rodgers, now this basketball american. Is it becoming a trend for autistic guys to kill women because they are having trouble getting laid?

Do you think the increase in this type of crime is related to the increased popularity of redpill ideology?
19 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74659
New scapegoat? New scapegoat.
>> No. 74670
File 144086978289.jpg - (107.20KB , 315x300 , 3_75525.jpg )
74670
>>74657
I like this post quite a lot overall. I don't think it's that you put too much stock in media, but that you don't put media in as a piece of a larger narrative. Media definitely shapes our development and how we interact and what we desire and how we are taught to desire and that fits into a feedback loop with other social forces.

As far as the prostitution thing, a partial solution is definitely better than no solution. It wouldn't have helped Elliot because he wanted to date the girls he saw on campus, not fuck a 26 year old escort... but maybe it would help someone else who's attitude or situation are different. We hellza can't underestimate the power of physical touch for a person's mental and emotional wellbeing, even if you're paying for it.
>> No. 74671
>>74670
Elliot Rodger was only the most blatant example of someone who used misogyny at the forefront of ideology, but I doubt most of these spree shooters get sniz on the reg. Having sex with someone, even a prostitute, is going to give you some sense of accomplishment that the brain needs and is likely going to increase your confidence. The confidence can then lead to things like getting a real girlfriend.

It's not just about prostitution either, but the stigma that it comes with. Simply legalizing it would lift some of that stigma, but there's still a sense that having sex with a prostitute isn't hellza sex and you're still a virgin. It becomes like that one game in the arcade that you just fucking suck at, but everyone shames you for not being ballza at it. Then, instead of flipping the bird to those people, you internalize that shame and start picking on the girls playing Ms. Pac-Man and blaming them for the shitty arcade culture.
>> No. 74707
>>74653
>>74670
A solution that generally makes a positive difference doesn't stop making a positive difference just because it's not flawless.
>> No. 74711
On the subject of media exposure, I'd like to point out that media is just the end of the line that provides information to the general public. It's not just that we now have access to information about what's going on everywhere around the world, it's also that the people everywhere have a better understanding now of what's going on in their own environment than they had, say, a century ago. Scientific and technological advancement and whatnot.
If, a century ago, we'd had the same level of news access, we wouldn't have necessarily had as many stories of people going apeshit, simply because they had a better chance of getting away with it back then.
Nowadays, even if the Brit virgin in OPs post slashed the shit out of those chicks and fled the scene without anybody knowing who he was, the authorities would have probably tracked him down eventually and you'd still have your "a-british-virgin-was-found-guilty-of-attempted-murder-after-stabbing-three-women" news headline. Forensic sciences have advanced considerably in the past century. A century ago, if there were no witnesses, it could very well have just been attributed to the work of "a creature", and if it happened a few times then maybe some Jack The Ripper type character, the work of multiple unknown killers would be getting attributed to a single entity, and so forth.


File 144085028961.png - (7.96KB , 306x335 , 14t6qqP[1].png )
74661 No. 74661 hide quickreply [Reply]
I just accidentally unknown

(USER JUST)
>> No. 74663
File 144085743579.gif - (1.99MB , 636x288 , WeKnow.gif )
74663
Oh
no
you
didn't..
>> No. 74664
File 144085799582.png - (7.99KB , 292x326 , 2015-08-29_15-19-19.png )
74664
Just did


File 143682867673.jpg - (29.20KB , 449x536 , trefology.jpg )
73899 No. 73899 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
If life is so meaningless, why do we have these tasty apples?
8 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74248
I miss the days back when if something didn't look like meat, didn't smell like meat and didn't taste like meat you could safely say it was not meat. Ramen meat is bullshit and does not deserve the privilege of being called meat.

>> No. 74252
>>74217
The roast beef flavor was ballza. Pity it was the one kind they got rid of.
>> No. 74353
That man is angry at the apples. That's why.
>> No. 74359
File 143961250090.jpg - (22.13KB , 351x500 , angryorchard.jpg )
74359
>>74353
Maybe he's looking at two of these.
>> No. 74656
>>74359
That is a disrespectful apple. I would be having none of that apples sassy attitude.


File 143922247692.jpg - (68.86KB , 450x425 , maidan tea party.jpg )
74305 No. 74305 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
http://www.urlai.com/url/99chan.org-b

Text analysis
99chan.org-b is probably written by a male somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style is personal and upset most of the time.
5 posts and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74312
File 143924720572.jpg - (119.33KB , 640x640 , 1436076421959.jpg )
74312
>>74310
Obviously all data which does not support my point is merely fabricated by the Judaeo-feminist conspiracy, in this way anything I say is irrefutable.
>> No. 74314
>>74312

Cultural Marxists, tainting our precious bodily fluids.
>> No. 74398
Jokes on them I'm 101 and upset all the time

(USER SUMMONEDTO THIS THREAD)
>> No. 74589
I just noticed the angle of the guy's pinky in the tea party picture. I can't do that with my other fingers curled in, I can only get it even with my hand. It looks weird.
>> No. 74625
File 144073164997.jpg - (113.16KB , 300x300 , witherspoonteasurgery.jpg )
74625
>>74589
Put a splint on it for a week. Everyone in Hollywood is doing it.


File 143995184769.jpg - (5.02KB , 240x240 , profileengine_com 41660268mahran_majadly222.jpg )
74420 No. 74420 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
mahran majadly
horny for arab cocks
Baqa al-Gharbiyye, Haifa, Israel
6 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74569
>>74558
It would accomplish more of what you want if you focused on the rectum rather than the anus.
>> No. 74585
File 144046211691.jpg - (69.37KB , 480x318 , dense motherfucker.jpg )
74585
>>74558
No on both accounts.
>> No. 74586
>>74548
>>74539
Since when are rape and sexual harassment synonyms?
>> No. 74588
>>74586
Since Tumblr
>> No. 74617
>>74586
I never said they were synonymous. I was tying to convey that having someone get all up in your bubble with graphic sexual proposals and then refusing to back off, even when you make your lack of interest clear, would quite rationally make a person fear that a sexual assault could take place.

Sarcastically saying "that's how rape starts" to a story about someone's personal boundaries being aggressively violated is odd, because that can often be how sexual assaults start, and it is not unreasonable to see a connection between the two behaviors.


File 144005971064.jpg - (152.60KB , 1413x1200 , normalhumanbeing.jpg )
74452 No. 74452 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Does 99chan have any posters who are normal, functional people? People who live an average life without drugs, alcohol abuse or mental illness?
11 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74581
File 144043239878.jpg - (1.03MB , 1968x3264 , C360_2015-03-22-23-59-46-165.jpg )
74581
i drink until i pass out in the street but i got a ballza job and i can never be fired cuz i'm japanese so...
>> No. 74587
>>74581
Can you hellza play the race card as an Asian though?
>> No. 74590
File 14404706177.jpg - (68.60KB , 599x728 , taxcats.jpg )
74590
Maybe I've been spending on the internet, but when I read

>normal, functional people?

I was hoping to reply with great gusto that yes, I was a normal, functioning person, who had a job and interests and hobbies and aspirations, but then I read your criterion. I looked at my glass of neat Old Crow, my incest pornography collection, my diary entries ranting about my ex-best friend who never dated me because I was too unstable, the empty prescription bottles still in my room from 6 months ago, I remembered my poor grades in high school and college despite my exceptional intelligence, ballza sat scores and A+ grades in courses I found compelling...

Fuck you, OP, you cocksucking basketball american
>> No. 74598
File 144052320960.gif - (127.49KB , 550x336 , 99.gif )
74598
tecia torres is a normal, well adjusted human
>> No. 74609
>>74598
She seems enthusiastic. That goes a long way in this world.


File 143993770825.png - (1.33MB , 453x479 , Slam the Targets.png )
74418 No. 74418 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Casper, are you any ballza at steganography? I saved this picture 2 years ago because the file size was way too big and the name seemed weird, but I lost interest after opening it in notepad and making it an archive didn't work. Hopefully it doesn't contain anything illegal but knowing would be cool.
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74476
File 144010730975.jpg - (32.85KB , 614x408 , me_.jpg )
74476
I am a six year old boy so I know everything about dinosaurs but especially how to draw them my grandma gets me a different dinosaur book for christmas and my birthday
>> No. 74506
File 144014827155.jpg - (87.04KB , 600x560 , 1356.jpg )
74506
>>74476
What is your favorite dinosaur, little boy?
>> No. 74508
File 144015131730.jpg - (2.25MB , 4320x2432 , $tego.jpg )
74508
>>74506
I like $TEGO most cuz he balls hard
>> No. 74522
>>74506
Petrie
>> No. 74580
I hellza want to check out this picture to see what's in it but I am afraid it is full of a thousand viruses.


File 14388027222.jpg - (216.52KB , 1600x1200 , angelina_jolie.jpg )
74239 No. 74239 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
I haven't been to 99chan in years, since it was first created. I have a lot of ballza memories from this place. I've been trying to join IRC but can't seem to find anyone on. Am I doing something wrong?

Anyways, hope you've all been well.
19 posts and 6 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74526
>>74525
It's mostly of him in the bath tub and playing with his toys in his pajamas.
>> No. 74527
>>74526
Are they footy pajamas with a buttflap?

And does he eat his own cum at any point?
>> No. 74528
>>74527
Yes and only if you consider Fronk to be a person capable of producing semen.
>> No. 74531
>>74528

Well now that depends on your definition of semen now, doesn't it?
>> No. 74572
File 144037017298.gif - (499.49KB , 500x375 , tumblr_m9uch7RH2y1rcye5jo1_500.gif )
74572
>>74531
It... it does?


File 14287274372.jpg - (399.69KB , 1634x1675 , never enough madonna and child.jpg )
72010 No. 72010 hide quickreply [Reply] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]
I am a qualified world religion expert. If you have a question about religion, then ask me and I'll explain it in a way you fucking simpletons can understand.
400 posts and 71 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74568
>>74559
Islam has the most specific random hadiths about how nobody gets to stick anything up the pooper. Tolerance for Islam is intolerance for buttsex.
>> No. 74570
Decided to google it:
"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband"
So yeah, once you're married, have at it.
>> No. 74578
File 144041379783.png - (46.12KB , 737x432 , mia.png )
74578
What are muslims allowed to do in bed?
>> No. 74579
>>74570
Nuh uh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_anal_sex

http://islamqa.info/en/91968

“The one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage has disavowed himself of that which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).”
>> No. 74584
>>74564
the fuck is a google


File 143971364687.jpg - (9.10KB , 210x251 , 13011970765.jpg )
74369 No. 74369 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Correct me if I am wrong but I think there is a mysterious conspiracy afoot that involves 99chan. As some of you have noticed someone has been spam posting CP now and then here and other chans. I came across someone talking on an 8chan post that leads me to believe someone is trying to get chan sites removed from search indexs.
16 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74446
>>74441
I think he's crying because google removed the site from their index, not because his site is full of bad people.
>> No. 74449
>>74412
Sure, if you're just a drug user. But if you're a drug dealer as I'm sure many of 420chan's posters are, you are involved in ruining other people's lives.

Pedos who fap to CP but do not produce it aren't hellza ruining anyone's life, not even their own unless they get caught.
>> No. 74472
File 144010627831.jpg - (46.28KB , 800x596 , 6EJ1mXc.jpg )
74472
>>74449
Depends what you're dealing and to whom.

If you're selling coke, then yeah, you're part of an economic system that, at the base, benefits FARC and involves clearcutting rainforest to grow coca and dumping the toxic byproducts of production into freshwater and involves organized crime at basically every intermediate step.

If you're selling pot that you get from your friend the mid-level dealer who gets it from some guy who gets it from the Hells Angels who get it from a grow-op operated by the Indian Posse, then yeah, that's shitty too. Or if you live in the American southwest, replace Hell's Angels/Indian Posse with their Mexican equivalents.

But drugs can be come by ethically and dealt ethically. If you're taking mushrooms, there's a ballza chance they were grown in an old aquarium by some 20-something. Pot can be ethically sourced as well, especially if you have access to a dispensary.

Pic related. It's a badass who probably sells illegal pot and is part of a gang.
>> No. 74473
>>74449
Also with regard to child pornography, I would not dismiss the idea of re-victimization, the idea that by viewing material involving an abused child, you are perpetuating their humiliation. It's not something that can be broken down to an individual basis - "you are directly hurting this now-adult woman by viewing the images of her abuse!" - but can you imagine being a victim of child porn and knowing that those images are still being shared/viewed by people? It's a subtle, abstract - even ethereal - thing, but I think it's a legitimate concept that can have a psychic effect on victims of abuse. (Not psychic in the supernatural sense, to be clear).

Things like lolicon or CGI are a whole other story. As is, in most cases, viewing, say, a video of some girl on stickam showing her cooch in 2004.

As far as harm to the viewer goes, that depends too. A while back someone posted a news article here where some guy was arrested for child pornography and his house was a pigsty with garbage everywhere, CDs full of images/videos, printouts of his favorite "stars" hanging by his bed, and he would spend at least 8 hours every day viewing and downloading kiddy porn, seldom going outside, never socializing etc. He was a retired naval officer, iirc.
>> No. 74496
>>74473
>but can you imagine being a victim of child porn and knowing that those images are still being shared/viewed by people? It's a subtle, abstract - even ethereal - thing, but I think it's a legitimate concept that can have a psychic effect on victims of abuse.
Happened to "Vicky"
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/10/nyregion/pornography-victim-makes-voice-heard-in-queens-case.html?_r=1


File 143977901977.jpg - (85.46KB , 422x456 , selling-snow.jpg )
74381 No. 74381 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
why are people poor
12 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74431
>>74410

The trick is to send all minorities out into the wastes for guns and equipment
>> No. 74432
>>74431
I just listened to an episode of This American Life about how Puerto Rican police and government authorities ship impoverished drug addicts to the mainland United States, mostly Chicago, supposedly to luxurious detox facilities that are in fact underfunded, unlicensed, not staffed by doctors or nurses, and that confiscate the addicts' passports and foodstamps, resulting in them ending up on the street with nowhere to live and no way to get back to Puerto Rico.

Basically they send their poor to the wasteland of Chicago.
>> No. 74433
>>74432
>This American Life
Sorry, I misspelled The Close-mic'd Superjew Hour.
>> No. 74455
>Basically they send their poor to the wasteland of Chicago.
Shit! That must hellza annoy the poor and druggy who are already there.
>> No. 74470
>>74455
It strains the already limited resources, yes.


File 143681771420.gif - (1.48MB , 226x365 , al02.gif )
73891 No. 73891 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Remember that gif of a girl in the shower who winks at the camera?
23 posts and 7 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74435
>>74419
Yeah it's pretty funny that they live in NYC but the only black character is Charlie who shows up for a few episodes in season 10.

Though, I should say that when I was in New York I spent some time with some Manhattan yuppie friends of my cousin and they were all white except one Chinese girl and went to bars that were like 90% white etc etc and seemed to live these weirdly segregated lives. Then I went and hung out with my gross punk friends in Queens and I would estimate about a third of the social circle I was in was black, so maybe it's a demographic/wealth thing.
>> No. 74437
>>74435
Everywhere's like that to an extent, though it can slip some people's notice because de facto segregation caused by socioeconomics isn't polite to talk about.
>> No. 74443
>>74437
Yeah the big difference between those two groups was geographic and economic - first a bunch of young professionals who get bi-monthly haircuts and have lived in NY for 5 years but have never been to Harlem; then a bunch of art weirdos with bad tattoos who had no money and lived in multiracial neighbourhoods. In addition to the socioeconomic differences there was also just a different tribal identity between the two groups, different values, and a different lifestyle.

I live in a city that's 33% Chinese but I don't have a single Asian friend, though I did fuck a girl from Taiwan for a while.
>> No. 74444
>>74443
Hey I'm from the Chinese government, happy fun internet information battarion for justice, and I would just like to point out that Taiwan is part of China so you should say "I fucked a girl from China" because that is for the ballza times. ballza ruck and have a pleasant worker's day.
>> No. 74466
>>74444
Thank you for the correction, hardworking representative of the benevolent government of the People's Republic of China.


File 143970497434.png - (786.32KB , 857x746 , me_pissbottles.png )
74366 No. 74366 hide expand quickreply [Reply]
Is it possible to spend so much time concealing your every action and interest behind a veil of post-modernist irony that you become incapable of sincerity?
2 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 74373
File 143971942487.gif - (0.97MB , 500x500 , facets.gif )
74373
>>74370
By layers, I meant different aspects or facets of an idea. Showing them all concisely ain't easy.
>> No. 74377
"Incapable of" is a strong turn of phrase, but I'll readily believe that people can become resistant to sincerity--and why shouldn't they be? It's not new nor unique that people nowadays don't want to appear foolish. No one wants to get hurt like that, so the layers of irony and detachment serve as armor.
>> No. 74379
Sometimes irony is fashionable, other times it isn't. Regardless of what state a culture exists in within the grand rhetorical cycle of ironic self-reference the underlying message of affected superiority usually doesn't change too much. At our present level of saturation, only the most blatantly ironic statements appear sincere.

Does irony become sincere when it's the dominant mode of discourse?
>> No. 74386
>>74379
Furthermore, when sincerity is adopted as an affectation is it hellza sincere?

>>74366
Not "incapable" but you could definitely fall into a pattern that makes sincerity difficult. Focus, practice, and maybe counseling can help. It's hard to vulnerable, much harder than it is to be detached, but I think it is a skill or lifestyle habit that can be cultivated through effort.

If you want to be more sincere and unguarded, you are at least self-aware enough to acknowledge your aloof emptiness and have the desire to change.

Your desire for sincerity sounds sincere.
>> No. 74456
>74366
I don't think you mean that.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19]